mail/mail-notification 5.4 fails to compile

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 19:40:32 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Marcin Wisnicki
<mwisnicki+freebsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess bsd.gnome.mk should be smart enough to `killall -HUP gconfd-2`
> at package post-install when port uses gconf (has GCONF_SCHEMAS).
> Please file a PR against gnome ports.

Are you sure that this way (killall -HUP ...) is the correct fix?
It seems like a workaround (instead of a real fix) to me, based on the
discussion in the two bugs I listed in my previous message.
Also, pkill -HUP gconfd-2 didn't work for me, I had to kill the
gconfd-2 process totally.
HTH
--
Regards,