mailman compile problem

Mario Polario mario.pranjic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:21:33 UTC 2013

Hi!

Thank you, that did the trick. :)

Now, when it comes to usiing mailman with postfix I get:

mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the mail wrapper
script to be executed as group "nobody", but the system's mail server
executed the mail script as group "mailman".  Try tweaking the mail server
to run the script as group "nobody", or re-run configure,  providing the
command line option `--with-mail-gid=mailman'.

What is the best way to solve this group mismatch issue?

Thanx!

Best regards,

Mario.