Need Your Office Space To Work Harder?

Desk Centre sales at deskcentre.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 09:34:37 UTC 2012

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view online http://oomph.digitalwelly.com/t/r-e-kyjkjyk-yktdlhdtyh-x/

Dear Customer

Whether your Finance business has grown and your space isn't quite working for you or you'd like to create a more innovative environment to inspire your team, Deskcentre is here to help. We offer a Complimentary Design Consultation to help make the most of the space you have through intelligent spacial design, innovative storage solutions and affordable office furniture. We can also work with you on any projects that may require a dedicated office design and installation service. Our services can work hand in hand with yours, to offer an unrivalled customer experience.

Complimentary Design Service to help make the most of your space    Expert team to plan, design and build a functional, yet stylish environment for you    See your office brought to life through 2D designs and 3D walkthroughs    Affordable solutions to truly maximise your budget    Over 10,000 practical and affordable furniture and accessory solutions to choose from online at www.deskcentre.co.uk    Over 25 years trusted expertise in creating functional and stylish office solutions

Great Prices On Furniture and Office Solutions

Stunning Boardroom Table 2700mm x 1200mm x 740mm high Silver frame on wrap around leg, other frame finishes available POA Choice of coloured tops available, special colours POA Built in LED lighting system to give the WOW factor 5 year warranty PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION

Was £3,345, now only £1,339

In built cable management 12mm Toughened black glass top panel Silver frame with cable risers Horizontal cable ducts along the beams Cable ducts will also accept power & data modules Leg frames are die cast Warranty 5 years PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION

Was £730, now only £365

Executive Black Leather chair with chrome frame Soft pad for extra comfort Gas Lift height adjustment High quality Leather upholstery Superior construction 5 star Chrome swivel base with chrome hooded twin wheel castors 2 year Warranty PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY

Only £325

Save today at  www.deskcentre.co.uk [http://www.deskcentre.co.uk/making-office-spaces-work-harder/],

or call 0845 313 7456

*Terms and conditions apply. For full details  click here [http://shop.deskcentre.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.html]