devel/git-subversion needed fix

Michael Scheidell scheidell at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 22 07:06:08 UTC 2012

On 5/22/12 2:59 AM, Jason Hellenthal wrote:
> Read it again... Its not fine. You are not building or verifying the
> chksum for htmldocs at all here...
>
> The checksum has never been generated for this version because the
> maintainer or committer never has done so...
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/git/distinfo?rev=1.99;content-type=text%2Fplain

what jason has neglected to tell anyone is that he selected the optional
'HTMLDOCS' during make config.

I am sure he now understands that information like this is critical for
helping diagnose and fix his problem.

(in Makefile.. not in distfiles)

.ifdef (WITH_HTMLDOCS)
DISTFILES+=	${PORTNAME}-htmldocs-${PORTVERSION}${EXTRACT_SUFX}
PLIST_SUB+=	HTMLDOCS=""
.else
PLIST_SUB+=	HTMLDOCS="@comment "
.endif

a patch would be trivial if someone would open a pr, I am sure wxs will
fix it.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell