[ GSOC ] Project: Parallelization in the ports collection

Alexander Pronin scher at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 21 06:12:22 UTC 2012

Hello Community.

My name is Alexander Pronin. I am a GSOC student at The FreeBSD Project.
My project is "Parallelization in the ports collection and pkgng utility"
I have created wiki page where I described problems that I have to solve and approaches to solving this problems.
( http://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2012/Parallelization_in_the_ports_collection )
But some problems still seem to be unsolved.

I would be grateful to discuss my project ideas. So any feedback is more that appreciated.

---
Best regards,
Alexander Pronin