Xfce 4.10 on FreeBSD 9 release powerpc

Takashi Fujita rina.inverse01 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:26:42 UTC 2012

When the module which is not downloadable was copied to the folder which
referred to google and was specified, building started.

The screen of Xfce was displayed when it started instantly, since
building was successful.

About two problems have occurred.

-There are two or more parts (it is x) where the icon of an application
menu is not displayed.

-The reboot and shutdown by a general user cannot be performed.

If the correspondence method is carried out now [ familiar / direction ]
about these two points, please let me know.