Errors when building emulators/virtio-kmod into 9-CURRENT

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 4 11:54:24 UTC 2012

2012/4/29 Vladislav V. Prodan <universite at ukr.net>:
> I try to run in the production FreeBSD 9-CURRENT on the KVM.
> Virtio drivers to make more productive?
> Who is going to buildworld and I still can not provide the error logs
> when building emulators/virtio-kmod

I only tested building this port on 8.[23] and 9.0 releases.  But I
try building on 9-stable as of today, I finish build without problem.

I cannot any comments without error logs, sorry.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project
         <kuriyama at s2factory.co.jp> // S2 Factory, Inc.