Zimbra mail exchange port for FreeBSD

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:02:18 UTC 2012

Never tried Atmail....

Just checked it out though and looks cool, even Thunderbird
integration which is good.

Will try it out and see, though would need to work out a migration
plan between Zimbra to it.

As long as it's FREE it should be ok :-)

Thanks for the suggestion will just need to work out if can integrate it.

Regards,

Kaya