FAQ on PORTREVISION bump?

Michael Scheidell scheidell at freebsd.org
Thu Mar 29 20:12:48 UTC 2012

On 3/29/12 4:02 PM, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On 2012-Mar-28 20:52:13 +0000, "Philip M. Gollucci"<pgollucci at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Absolutely, b/c we maintain PORTREVISION for pointyhat not the end users
> This is completely backwards.  The Project exists for end-users and
There are no end users.  You must belong to that 'end user' cult, and me
and the MCP will have to educate you.

There are no end users.  The computer exists for the MCP, and the MCP only.
Q: have you now, or do you know anyone who thinks they saw an end user?
Can you give me their names and email addresses so we can re-educate them?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell