libreoffice-3.4.5.2 failing to build

Da Rock freebsd-ports at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Tue Mar 27 11:42:03 UTC 2012

I've been hunting down some info on why this is failing, but all I keep
running into is the previous versions failings... :(

I'm building libreoffice on 9.0-Release amd64, and I'm getting build
errors qa testing(?) sd. I followed the instructions, but it still
failed. It spits out this:

scripting deliver
deliver -- version: 275594
module 'scripting' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 28 files
unchanged
'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'
/usr/local/bin/bash: line 1: 2019 Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)
[ a whole lot of code (I'm copying by hand, so it is a bit overwhelming)
- involving clone/impress/sd/unxfbsd.pro, solver, and qa_unit ]
dmake: Error code 134, while making 'test'
gb_LinkTarget_add_library_objects,CppunitTest/libtest_sc_ucalc.so,sc
gb_LinkTarget_add_linktarget_objects,CppunitTest/libtest_sc_ucalc.so,Library/libscfb.so
[ build all ] top level modules: sc
[ build all ] loaded modules: sc
[ build cut ] sc_ucalc
Abort trap (core dumped)
'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'
gmake[1]: ***
[/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.4.5.2/solver/340/unxfbsd.pro/workdir/CppunitTest/sc_ucalc.test]
Error 1
dmake: Error code 2, while making 'all'
[ build all ] top level modules: sw
[ build all ] loaded modules: sw
[ build all ] loaded modules: sw
[ build log ] sw
sw deliver
deliver -- version: 275594
Module 'sw' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 1 files unchanged

[ standard error message with webpage link to debug page ]

internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.4.5.2/sd/qa/unit
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.4.5.2/sc/prj

[ instructions to build sd part of the build to isolate the issue ]

As I mentioned I followed the directions and still hit the same error
filed above (if more of the data is needed I guess I'll have to find a
way to post it...).

I'm on a deadline for this one, so I have to get this to work. How
should I further debug this to fix it? Or failing that (as an extreme
last resort), will an older package already built work IF it is built
for 8.2?

TIA guys