Quick compile test,new port? sparc64, ppc, ia64?

Michael Scheidell scheidell at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 15 12:37:38 UTC 2012

Just put in a nice new port, dns/knot (as in NOT bind ... I think).
authoritative ONLY dns server. looks nice.
I have I386 and AMD64 tinderboxes, and am looking to see if this
compiles on sparc64, ppc, and or ia64.
(vendor README mentions special flags and configuration args for
'WITH_X86_64' which autoconf seems to have taken care of)

I don't need to know if it works yet, just looking to see if it compiles.

I have left the PR open for comments till Saturday. (will sparc64
compile a port by Saturday ;-)?

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=165798>

If I have any failures, I'll update port with (not for arch? only for
arch? if arch broken?),  Ill make that decision Saturday.

Thanks.
(post results as followup to  pr please)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell