portaudit pubkey

John john at theusgroup.com
Mon Mar 12 18:37:53 UTC 2012

>What's up with portaudit?
>
>It's still (since first yesterday portaudit update) complaining
>about missing key.
>
>portaudit: Public key /usr/local/etc/portaudit.pubkey not found.
>=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
>*** Error code 1

I ran into this same problem on the first machine I upgraded which occured
between the 2 commits. Even after deleting everything in ports-mgmt/portaudit
and doing a new csup with the second commit I was still getting the above error.

I ended up manually copying the pubkey to /usr/local/etc and then had to
delete /var/db/portaudit/auditfile.tbz

John Theus
TheUs Group
TheUsGroup.com