FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently marked broken

Hans Ottevanger hans at beastielabs.net
Wed Mar 7 15:23:57 UTC 2012

On 03/07/12 09:28, linimon at freebsd.org wrote:
> As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in
[...]
> portname:           x11/kdelibs3
> broken because:     does not compile
> build errors:       none.
> overview:           http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=x11&portname=kdelibs3

I have tried to rebuild kdelibs3 (using "make TRYBROKEN=yes") on
8.3-PRERELEASE r232394 (both amd64 and i386 userland in a jail) and on
10.0-CURRENT r232656 (amd64 only) on a recently portsnapped /usr/ports
and I cannot reproduce the build error mentioned in

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-ports/2012-March/237903.html

All my builds finish without errors.

Am I the only one seeing this?

If kdelibs3 is actually broken, how could I reproduce the build error in
the commit message?

Kind regards,

Hans Ottevanger