USE_ and WANT_ for the Porter's Handbook

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Thu Jun 21 00:40:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012, Michael Scheidell wrote:

> On 6/20/12 7:58 PM, Warren Block wrote:
>> WITH_ and WITHOUT_ have been removed because of the optionsng rework,
> maybe leave them in for the legacy ports? ports that haven't gotten around to
> it yet?

I should have been more clear about that: there was a portion of this
new section that described WITH_ and WITHOUT_.  That section was
removed, both because of optionsng and because of the existing Knobs
section of the Porter's Handbook.  That Knobs section is still present,
and still describes the WITH_ variables.