Mk macros & print/texinfo/distinfo variant SHA256 SIZE

Johan van Selst johans at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 16 09:52:18 UTC 2012

Hi Julian,

Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> A 9.0-RELEASE ports fails on
> 	cd print/texinfo ; make fetch
> unless one imports newer values from current,

I copied the versions used by this port to my own server to prevent this
failure, specificially for the case that the primary sources updates the
files.

The old files should still be retrievable from ftp.stack.nl if they are
modified on the GNU servers. Maybe this secondary server was temporarily
unavailable?

That said, it is generally a good idea to keep your ports tree
up-to-date, rather than to stick with a static snapshort ports tree
from the release date.

Regards,
Johan