make failed for editors/libreoffice SOLVED

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:51:22 UTC 2012

Hello all...
finally I track down the problem with libreoffice,
the problem is with the boost headers and files

You MUST use the boost that comes with libreoffice,
but somehow the makefiles searches /usr/local/include/*

Solution:

remove (temporary) boost-lib, boost-jam,
then go to the editors/libreoffice ...
and then choose the language: in my case : LOCALIZED_LANG=pt-BR
put it in the Makefile, (or /etc/make.conf)....
than......
make install package,
in a 8 cores cpu, with 8 jobs in paralell, libreoffice builds in 2
hours....

after that,
reinstall boost-lib and boost-jam either from the ports, or from the
packages..

Works for me....