make failed for editors/libreoffice

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 5 06:18:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 07:13:56AM +0200, coder.tuxfamily wrote:
> Le 05.06.2012 05:48, Heino Tiedemann a écrit :
> > Leslie Jensen<leslie at eskk.nu>  wrote:

> >>          Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
> >>    For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
> >>              http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
> >>
> >>    internal build errors:
> >>
> >> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> >> /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/vcl/prj
> >>
> >>   it seems that the error is inside 'vcl', please re-run build
> >>   inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
> >>
> >> /usr/local/bin/bash
> >> cd /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2
> >> source ./Env.Host.sh
> >> cd vcl
> >> gmake clean # optional
> >> gmake -r
> >>
> >> when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
> >> top-level
> >> gmake[1]: *** [build] Fel 1
> >> gmake[1]: Lämnar katalogen
> >> "/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2"
> >> gmake: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Fel 2
> >> *** Error code 1
> >>
> >> Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
> >

> > I have this again, again and again in a lot of modules:
> >
> > - vlc
> > - framework
> > - sfx2
> > - ...
> >
> > In this way I need a lot of days to build Libreoffice.
> >
> > Because I cannot watch the build process all the time - every day some
> > build error occurded, und I have to fix it by hand.
> >
> > Heino

> I have the same problem but i can pass it except for "tail_build". My
> options :
> GTK3 (I don't remember, but maybe tested also with GTK2)
> JAVA
> MMEDIA
> PGSQL
> SVG
>
> Regards

The problem is that none of the reports here presented the real errors, to fix
the problems I would the full log (which is huge).

I do think the problem is due the boost different (the one bundled and the one
from ports), now that boost have been upgraded in ports I'll try 2 things, 1
upgrade to 3.5.4 and unbundle boost again from ports.

The other left solution which I hate would be to rebundle everything, I'll try
to avoid that.

I may be able to work again on it next week, but can't waranti it.

I would still love to see somone stepping up and providing patches for all of
this asking to be part of office@ team and working on libreoffice.

regards,
Bapt