maintainer timeout for FreeBSD commiters

Radim Kolar hsn at filez.com
Sat Jul 14 14:44:57 UTC 2012

can be maintainer timeout for port patch submissions implemented for
people which are FREEBSD commiters? I see no reason why they should be
exception from standard port processing. If they do not care about their
ports, they should not have power to obstruct other people work.

I have really long term bad experience with that (usually there are
stuck for 6+ months). I know that it was discussed, but nothing
constructive was done.

currently i have in queue just these 2:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/166488
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/167289