net/rsync: WITH_FLAGS to be the default?

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sun Jul 8 07:31:33 UTC 2012

Dear Emmanuel,

why is fileflags patch disabled by default in FreeBSD rsync port?

Of course, I have this tweaked on my local package builder, but I do not see
any significant downsides on all supported (and even a bit obsolete, like
6.*) branches of FreeBSD.  Or, did I missed something obvious?

Any comments? Thank you!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]