nautilus build failure

rflynn at acsalaska.net rflynn at acsalaska.net
Thu Jan 26 22:49:45 UTC 2012

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:36:54 -0500

> I just ran "portclean -C" and then updated the ports tree, and deleted
> all old files in "/usr/ports/distfiles". I then attempted to build the
> port again. The exact same thing happened again. I checked, and the
> "/usr/local/lib/libxcb-aux.la" file does not exist on this system and I
> have no idea where to find and install it. The system "make.conf" file
> is clean of any funkiness.

% pkg_updating x11/xcb-util
20120116:
  AFFECTS: users of x11/xcb-util
  AUTHOR: garga at FreeBSD.org

  x11/xcb-util was updated to 0.3.8 and was split in new modules.
  Dependencies were adjusted but main port symbols were moved to a single
  library, xcb-util.so.  For this reason, all dependent ports must be
  recompiled.If you use portmaster, run:

  # portmaster -R -r xcb-util-0

  Or for portupgrade:

  # portupgrade -r xcb-util-0\*