What is the best way to _not_ install licenses?

Da Rock freebsd-ports at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Sun Jan 22 13:35:29 UTC 2012

I'm back to resolve some issues with my new port ports/164113.

I have to not install license as per instructions in the porters
handbook (which I wasn't aware it was doing). What is the best way to
achieve this?

I have already put in the Makefile (thanks Alex):

NO_LICENSES_INSTALL=yes

and in post-install:

@${RM} ${WRKDIR}/GPLv2

but I still get it installed.

I have some instructions in post-extract which remove unneeded files,
should I put a remove instruction there instead?

Also, what should I do about this error:

pkg_delete: '/compat/linux/var/cache/ldconfig/aux-cache' fails original MD5 checksum - deleted anyway.

This was from redports (thanks redports for the tools :) ). Can I do
anything to restore this file if other linux-ports touch it?

TIA