Fix nvidia-like ports, help needed

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 28 21:20:14 UTC 2012

On 2/28/2012 1:15 PM, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> Here is a patch to add support for includedir keyword to libmap.conf so that we

I think this is overly complicated, and not generally useful. It also
delays the utility of the solution until this gets into the base.

What I would do instead is to incorporate an nvidia option into the xorg
meta-port, and separate the GL libs into a separate port. If the nvidia
option is checked the GL libs come from an nvidia slave port. If not,
they come from an xorg-server slave port.

Or, we just keep doing what we're doing now, since it works. I'm still
not sure what problem we're trying to solve. :)

Doug

--

	It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.