CUDA porting effort?

Eric McCorkle eric at shadowsun.net
Wed Feb 15 22:11:51 UTC 2012

Given that NVidia is releasing the CUDA platform source on a limited
basis, is anyone actively working to port it to FreeBSD?  The reason I
ask is that to get access to the source, you have to submit a request
explaining what you intend to use it for.  It might be a good idea to
get ahold of the source on behalf of FreeBSD, so that interested people
could work on porting it.  I could devote a small amount of time to such
an effort; I'm wondering if there's interest from anyone else.