Yikes: ports/157174: fix typos and small mistakes in various ports

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 15 17:37:17 UTC 2012

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:11:20 +0200
Alex Kozlov <spam at rm-rf.kiev.ua> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 07:49:06AM -0500, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> > On 2/15/12 7:15 AM, Alex Kozlov wrote:
> >> Many of those errors was already fixed, thanks to eadler@
> >> I will upload updated list.
> > can we get them all, and get them /correct/ before the port freeze?
> > (thanks Alex.. wish I had seen the list earlier, )
> Isn't ports tree go in a slush instead of full freeze during the
> release?

Slush yes, but not yet. So it's ok committing this kind of things.

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B