Yikes: ports/157174: fix typos and small mistakes in various ports

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Wed Feb 15 13:35:42 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Alex Kozlov <spam at rm-rf.kiev.ua> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 07:49:06AM -0500, Michael Scheidell wrote:
>> On 2/15/12 7:15 AM, Alex Kozlov wrote:
>>> Many of those errors was already fixed, thanks to eadler@
>>> I will upload updated list.
>> can we get them all, and get them /correct/ before the port freeze?
>> (thanks Alex.. wish I had seen the list earlier, )
> Isn't ports tree go in a slush instead of full freeze during the release?

Alex Kozlov mailed this list to me privately and I have been working
on fixing these bugs. I have maintainer approval and/or patches to fix
a number of these bugs. I imagine it is a good idea to file a PR but
I'd like to handle them as it would likely be bothersome to
maintainers to get mail for the same issue multiple times.

--
Eitan Adler