Yikes: ports/157174: fix typos and small mistakes in various ports

Michael Scheidell scheidell at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 15 12:26:01 UTC 2012

On 2/15/12 7:03 AM, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov wrote:
> Missing SIZE it's an actually lack of '\n' in SIZE line.
I'll try to hit a few today before the freeze.
lack of \n in SIZE, as well as maybe a fat finger on the <esc> key might
have dropped the last digit of the size.
(make fetch should find this), else all the tinderbox's will be wacking
away all day long trying to keep up.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell