CFT: OfflineIMAP 6.5.2.1

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 13 07:24:39 UTC 2012

Me again.

I had updated the OfflineIMAP port to 6.5.2.1 and it is currently
being tested by me and some other persons.  The patch is at
  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/offlineimap/port-update-6.4.0-to-6.5.2.1.diff
I will be testing it for 2-3 more days on my environment,
but the wider testing is appreciated.

Please, report any outcome, good or bad, from the update to this
thread.

Thanks!
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]