helping out INDEX builds. best practices?

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:03:09 UTC 2012

On 02/08/12 01:52, Michael Scheidell wrote:

> On 2/7/12 8:48 PM, Doug Barton wrote:
>> On 02/07/2012 17:43, Michael Scheidell wrote:
>>> if a certain port needs to be kept in sync with another portversion,
>>> other than putting a comment in the main port "# must bump portversion
>>> in port..." where you have two maintainers, is there a better way to do
>>> this?
>> Take a look at editors/xxe and editors/xml2rfc-xx
>
> ok, but I said these are two maintainers, and I would need to get them
> both to use an include file on another person's port.
> .include "../xxe/Makefile.inc"
>
> I did say without needing to do an include from another persons' port.
> (which doesn't have one)

bugzilla would be another one.

Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
Member,                           Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Director Operations,              Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.