how do you make pointyhat happy with LICENSE?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Sat Feb 4 12:27:09 UTC 2012

on a certain port, their is a dual/commercial/free license.
(if you are an ISP it is free. if you are not reselling the product, its
free)

If I put this in Makefile, tinderbox (and I assume pointyhat) will hand,
with 'top' in 'dialog' (waiting for the ghost to press 'a'ccept)

LICENSE=        DCC
LICENSE_NAME=   DCC
LICENSE_FILE=   ${WRKSRC}/LICENSE
LICENSE_PERMS=  no-pkg-sell no-dist-mirror no-pkg-mirror no-dist-sell

(I am trying to wrap my head around licenses also)

I do want to make packages, I want OP to make packages,  I want OP to be
able to distribute packages internally,
so, I want the license question to be asked during package_building (so
OP can distribute binary packages internally), but I don't want pavmail

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation