pkg (aka pkgng) 1.0 released

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Aug 31 14:26:26 UTC 2012

Hello.
Could I ask one stupid question?
So, I've installed pkg from ports. Added WITH_PKGNG=yes to make.conf.
Built some packages with "make package-recursive" to use as common
repository for several systems.

Now if I wish to update pkg, what should I do?
So, for example, I'll make portsnap fetch && portsnap update...
But could I "make install" pkg port after deinstalling it?
As I remember, portmaster do it in the same way: backup && deinstall &&
install...

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,