Port Request - FrontAccounting

Olli Hauer ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 19 15:11:16 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-19 12:28, Alan Hicks wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 19/08/2012 03:46, Janketh Jay wrote:
> Or not. It appears the attachment was lost. You can download the
> .tar.gz file from the following URL:
>
> http://www.purplehat.org/downloads/frontaccounting/frontaccounting-2.3.11-fbsd-port.tar.gz
>
> Extract to ${PORTSDIR}/www and let me know if anything needs to be
> changed and/or adjusted....

>> Thanks for porting, install works well.
>
>> On de-installing before running the install wizard there are unable to delete errors for
>> www/frontaccounting/config_db.php
>> www/frontaccounting/config.default.php
>
>> After a full install including the web install wizard there are delete errors for
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/config.default.php' doesn't exist
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/tmp'
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/lang'
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/company/0/js_cache'
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/company/0'
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/company'
>> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting'
>
>> Perhaps @dirrmtry might be of help
>
>> Also unable to build a package as cannot find config_db.php
>
>> Trying the usual portmaster reinstall fails to create a backup package and so has to prompt to ignore the error, the reinstall succeeds successfully.
>
>> Should be a great addition to the ports,
>> Alan

some other things ...

- apache20 is dead so use 22 instead 20
- you don't need apache as build dependency so use
  s|USE_APACHE=20+|USE_APACHE_RUN=22+|
- s|www/frontaccounting|%%WWWDIR%%|
- s|share/doc/frontaccounting|%%DOCSDIR%%|
- use %%PORTDOCS%%%%DOCSDIR%% in pkg-plist and test install with and without DOCS
- please use PORTDOCS= instead DOCS= (make.conf)
- there is no config_db.php
- file config.default.php is twice in pkg-plist
- please start using the new options framework
- documents are installed twice (in WWWDIR and DOCSDIR)
- is it really necessary to chown -R www:www WWWDIR
  generally bad usage, isn't WWWDIR/tmp is enough?
- use pkg-install to change permission, not TMPPLIST
  else permissions are set only during package install

--
Regards,
olli