Port Request - FrontAccounting

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:07:20 UTC 2012

On 19 August 2012 11:28, Alan Hicks <ahicks at p-o.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>

> On 19/08/2012 03:46, Janketh Jay wrote:

>> Or not. It appears the attachment was lost. You can download the
>> .tar.gz file from the following URL:
>>

>> http://www.purplehat.org/downloads/frontaccounting/frontaccounting-2.3.11-fbsd-port.tar.gz
>>
>> Extract to ${PORTSDIR}/www and let me know if anything needs to be
>> changed and/or adjusted....
>>
>> On 08/18/2012 08:42 PM, Janketh Jay wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> I've attached a port (in tar.gz form) which is the FrontAccounting
>>> port for FreeBSD. I've tested it a few times and it seems to work
>>> perfectly fine. If someone wants to test this before I submit,
>>> that would be great. Otherwise, I'll submit some time tomorrow.
>

> Thanks for porting, install works well.
>
> On de-installing before running the install wizard there are unable to
> delete errors for
> www/frontaccounting/config_db.php
> www/frontaccounting/config.default.php

Yup, the plist has the correct @unexec and @exec lines, but of course
the @exec lines only apply if installing from a package.

For installation from the port;

post-install:
.for conf in config%.php config_db%.php
    ${CP} -np ${PREFIX}/www/frontaccounting/${conf:S,%,.default} \
        ${PREFIX}/www/frontaccounting/${conf:S,%,,}
.endfor

will do nicely.

> After a full install including the web install wizard there are delete
> errors for
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/config.default.php' doesn't exist
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/tmp'
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/lang'
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/company/0/js_cache'
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/company/0'
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting/company'
> '/usr/local/www/frontaccounting'
>
> Perhaps @dirrmtry might be of help
>
> Also unable to build a package as cannot find config_db.php
>
> Trying the usual portmaster reinstall fails to create a backup package and
> so has to prompt to ignore the error, the reinstall succeeds successfully.
>
> Should be a great addition to the ports,
> Alan

I think these errors can mostly be traced to the missing Makefile lines :)

Nice job!  CC me on your PR.

Chris