portmaster 3.13.13 real endless loop "Waiting on fetch & checksum..."

HU Dong itechbear at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 08:29:27 UTC 2012

OK, two log files are attached.

In my previous email, I ran "postmaster -F" and the problem still existed.

However, I let the portmaster command run a little longer just now, and
after many error messages scrolling down, it managed to download the
tarball file and continued executing. You can check stdout.log.

Maybe it is because the file size is largger than portmaster expected. So
it kept reporting error messages when timeout. So...it's not a bug?

B.R.
HU Dong