portmaster 3.13.13 real endless loop "Waiting on fetch & checksum..."

Michael Ranner michael at ranner.eu
Fri Aug 10 15:08:21 UTC 2012

It is really strange. I tried to debug deeper and it seems that it does
not even start to fetch on "make checksum", it hangs on an empty
fetchlog file in /tmp

This was a little bit surprising, because it downloaded distfiles for
other ports some time ago, but also hangs on an empty fetchlog.

In any case, it breaks the endless loop and starts to download and build
the port after removing the fetchlog file in /tmp manually.