security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay

A.J. Kehoe IV (Nanoman) nanoman at nanoman.ca
Wed Aug 8 14:50:02 UTC 2012

Sergei Vyshenski wrote:
>Hi,
>
>File security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay/Makefile
>
>has a line:
>
>CONFIGURE_ARGS= --lib=${OPENSSLBASE} --no-live-tests
>
>But the original perl module does not have both of these options.
>
>Hence
>
>1) this port obligatory enters an interactive dialog about tests, which
>fact hampers operation of portmaster etc.

I ran into this same problem yesterday.  /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.perl.mk shows that you need to have the "BATCH" environmental defined while building this port if you don't want this prompt to appear.  So, using /bin/sh:

cd /usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay
export BATCH="yes"
make install

I've never used portmaster, so I'm not sure how it declares environment variables, but it should work if you add BATCH="yes" to your /etc/make.conf:

echo 'BATCH="yes"' >> /etc/make.conf

>2) this port can not find needed libraries
>
>It says:
>
>Unknown option: lib
>Do you want to run the live tests (y/N)? [N]
>WARNING: BUILD_REQUIRES is not a known parameter.
>'BUILD_REQUIRES' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.
>Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lssl32
>Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lssleay32
>Note (probably harmless): No library found for -leay32
>
>Regards, Sergei

I didn't encounter this problem, so I'll let someone else answer this part.

--
A.J. Kehoe IV (Nanoman)     |  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Nanoman's Company           |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail