%gconf key files

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:30:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am working on a port which installs %gconf key file in ${PREFIX}/
etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/.

Now according I cannot mention %gconf files in pkg-plist but I have to
mention them in Makefile under GCONF_SCHEMAS. But When I mention that file
it gives an error like the following while deinstalling :
Failed to open `/usr/local/etc/gconf/schemas/gconf-tree.xml': No such file
or directory
pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/etc/gconf/schemas/%gconf-tree.xml' doesn't
exist

That means GCONF_SCHEMAS are loaded from ${PREFIX}/etc/gconf/schmas but
what about source fles from ${PREFIX}/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/

Howto mention them in Makefile. Portlint gives a FATAL error if mentioned
in pkg-plist :(

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Muhammad