php53-pdo_mysql fail with MYSQLND

Panagiotis Christias p.christias at noc.ntua.gr
Sun Aug 5 00:33:02 UTC 2012

On 3/8/2012 23:44, Michael Ranner wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have trouble with upgrading php53-pdo_mysql (5.3.14 to 5.3.15) on
> several systems, where I try to upgrade with portmaser.
>
> Build works without option MYSQLND but breaks with MYSQLND. Probably
> this have something to do with ports/169959.
>
> poudriere builds php53-pdo_mysql without problems from scratch, but I
> have no idea why it breaks ob my production systems.

Hello,

I had the same problem and managed to get around it by deinstalling
php53-pdo_mysql 5.3.14 and then installing php53-pdo_mysql 5.3.15.

MYSQLND was not defined, but in my case the problem seemed to be the
definition "#define HAVE_MYSQL_STMT_PREPARE 1" in
/usr/local/include/php/ext/pdo_mysql/config.h of the php53-pdo_mysql
5.3.14 installation.

Regards,
Panagiotis

--
Panagiotis J. Christias    Network Management Center
p.christias at noc.ntua.gr    National Technical Univ. of Athens, GREECE