Trading Historical Bonds, trough system Version 2.0 (V 2.0).

Version 2.0 / Skype: J_Magna j.mg at speedy.com.ar
Wed Aug 1 10:00:58 UTC 2012

TRANSLATIONS  "copy / paste" in: www.translate.google.com

Through the system: Version 2.0 (V 2.0); We provide the adequate support for selling or monetizing bonds, negotiated in privately   = operations: "OFF THE MARKET". All "private operators and / or owners", in conditions for meet our programmed stages to obtain an effective result; Are eligible for one: "BETA PERIOD (free trial) IN OUR SYSTEM".

KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION: Follow the guidelines programmed in the interactive forms: Version 2.0 (V 2.0).

A. Interactive forms V 2.0 for: "private operators / task groups", secure links (hosted online); a) "Working Agreement (WA)" http://tiny.cc/V2_WA , b) "Bond/s Initial Questionnaire (BIQ)" http://tiny.cc/V2_BIQ & c) "Bond/s Know Your Customer (KYC)" http://tiny.cc/V2_HBKYC .

B. Interactive forms V 2.0 for direct: "owners and / or authorized signatory", secure links (hosted online); a) "Bond/s Initial Questionnaire (BIQ)" http://tiny.cc/V2_BIQ & b) "Bond/s Know Your Customer (KYC)" http://tiny.cc/V2_HBKYC .

IMPORTANT: THE FORMS FOR Historical Bonds (HB), MUST BE DOWNLOADED AT YOUR COMPUTER. THE RECEPTOR, MUST USE THE LATEST VERSION: ADOBE READER FOR "VIEWING / COMPLETING".

Jorge Magnani through the following link http://get.adobe.com/reader , it provides for free the latest version of Adobe Reader.

NOTE: for the correct use of the forms V 2.0, must access at the tutorial: http://tiny.cc/TutorialV2

Recommendations to consider: A well documented history of the bond ownership going back as far as possible, i.e., 3-5 years or more, if possible.  Tracing the history of ownership will make a huge difference, not only in authenticating the bond, but increasing the value and price of the bond.

Tell the truth.  As obvious as it may seem, don't embellish the story.  State what you know in as accurate and factual a manner as possible.  If you are not the bond owner but simply the bond holder state that.  You will be surprised by how much buyers will be willing to work with you if you are willing to tell the truth about every aspect of your transaction.

I'm Jorge Magnani, through the system: Version 2.0 (V 2.0); We manage by digital means, the global trading for private operations. If you want for your "operation / proposed" the support through our system, read the info about a BETA period (benefits and how to enter); IN ENGLISH http://tiny.cc/V2E IN SPANISH http://tiny.cc/V2S

In memorial Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011) one the creators of the digital age, has retired changed the world: http://tiny.cc/Here_s_to_the_crazy_ones

Kind regards and thanks for trusting in our systems.