FreeBSD Port: samba34-3.4.14

Da Rock freebsd-ports at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Sat Apr 7 13:52:07 UTC 2012

On 04/06/12 13:20, Timur I. Bakeyev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can you show the build output? Port should't directly dipend from
> anything like this.
Sorry, it was on a clients system and I couldn't get the info across. I
can only say for sure that installing libnet fixed the issue.

The build error was an undeclared function or const (most likely const)
that was supplied by libnet.

Sorry I can't tell you any more information; I emailed this to notify of
the fix, and for others if they come across the issue in the future.
Googling was what put me on to this fix as well.

Cheers