FYI: BerliOS will be closed on 31.12.2011

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 30 17:38:03 UTC 2011

 From http://www.berlios.de/:

"""
[...]
Unfortunately, as a research institute Fraunhofer FOKUS has only few
opportunities to operate a repository like BerliOS. Such a project will
only work with a follow-up financing, or with sponsors or partners
taking over the repository. In the field of OSS this is a difficult
undertaking. In a recent survey the community indicated some support in
funds and manpower which we would like to thank you for. Unfortunately,
the result is not enough to put the project on a sustainable financial
basis. In addition the search for sponsors or partners was not successful.

Open Source is understood by Fraunhofer FOKUS as a paradigm for
future-oriented intelligent use of IT. It hurts us all the more that we
are forced to discontinue the hosting for BerliOS by 31.12.2011.
[...]
"""

--
Regards,