PHP segmentation faults

Moggie moggie at elasticmind.net
Fri Sep 30 01:04:19 UTC 2011

On 30/09/2011 00:58, Jase Thew wrote:
> On 29/09/2011 18:29, Moggie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Unfortunately, for some time now, PHP scripts have been producing
>> segmentation faults when executed on one of our systems :(
>>
>> Various posts found via google suggested reinstalling all the PHP ports
>> and/or using a script to re-order the PHP extension modules, but all so
>> far without success.
>
> Can you provide a copy of your /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini.
> Also, what version of PHP are you referring to?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jase.

Hi,

Sure can (pasted below) and thanks for the reply. Using PHP version
php5-5.3.8.

I've not had chance to try out the things people have suggested in other

Kind regards,
moggie

--- extensions.ini begins ---

extension=session.so
extension=simplexml.so
extension=ctype.so
extension=apc.so
extension=mbstring.so
extension=tokenizer.so
extension=filter.so
extension=mcrypt.so
extension=gd.so
extension=iconv.so
extension=zlib.so
extension=bz2.so
extension=openssl.so
extension=dom.so
extension=hash.so
extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so
extension=pdo_sqlite.so
extension=mysqli.so
extension=mysql.so
extension=sockets.so
extension=xml.so
; additional extension(s) not known by fixphpextorder.sh
extension=sqlite3.so
extension=zip.so
extension=json.so
extension=posix.so