"math/fftw3" port broken

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Sep 26 13:32:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:40:06 -0400
b. f. articulated:

> On 9/26/11, Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen at missouri.edu> wrote:
> > On 09/25/2011 08:19 PM, Jerry wrote:
> >> When attempting to build the "math/fftw3" port, the following error
> >> message is immediately displayed and the build halted:
> >>
> >> 	Variable CFLAGS is recursive.
> > I am unable to reproduce this problem.  Is it possible that
> > something is wrong in your /etc/make.conf file?
>
> It only happens when the non-default option WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS is
> enabled.  I am fixing it now.

I had to remove the config file since if I tried to run "make config"
it bombed out with the error message I originally listed. However, once
I did that it worked fine. If you happen to know, exactly what happened
that caused this problem. It obviously worked fine before since I had
previously built the port with the optimized cflags option.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+ports at seibercom.net