CFT: security/openssh-portable 5.8p2

Frederico Costa (Ports) fredports at mufley.com
Sat Sep 17 21:06:39 UTC 2011

 Hi there...

 Thanks for making this available.

 I have been monitoring this list, and i would help in testing this.

 Is there anything you want me to test in particular?

 I am using in both of my systems FreeBSD 8.2 amd64 and both have the
 base openssh 5.4p1.

 My plan is to upgrade to the ports version with your 5.8. Of course i
 will do this in my test system first and i will report any problems.

 Thanks once more for this work.

 Fred

 ---
 Frederico Costa