CFT: rt-4.0.2 port

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 10:37:26 UTC 2011

Dear all,

In the spirit of doing stuff rather than arguing about it, I've put
together a port of rt-4.0.2.  That's Request Tracker, the popular
ticketing system from BestPractical.com.  rt-3.6.x and rt-3.8.x are
already available in ports, but there's too much good stuff in the new
version to forego porting that too.

This is a port with (not to put too fine a point on it) a pretty
convoluted dependency tree, and a lot of alternate choices for how to
install it.  So, before I send-pr, I'd like to get it some more sanity
checking by a wider audience.

This port has dependencies on three perl modules not already ported, so
I've created new ports for those as well.  You can download .shar
archives of all four from:

   http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/articles/rt40.html

Any feedback gratefully received.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

PS. What's the preference nowadays -- should simple perl module ports be
assigned to perl at FreeBSD.org by default?

                                                  Flat 3