[patch] audio/pulseaudio should follow new databases/gdbm version

Sahil Tandon sahil at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 13 01:18:07 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 15:26:39 -0500, Greg Rivers wrote:

> Looks like the dependence of pulseaudio on gdbm was missed.  The
> audio/pulseaudio Makefile needs the following change, and the port
> should have its version bumped.
>
> I noticed this when KDE4's kontact stopped working after the gdbm update.

Thanks for the report (and patch) Greg.  We missed this when bumping
various ports that were affected by the gdbm update.  I'm sorry for this
inconvenience.  Gabor addressed the oversight a little while ago, so
please update your tree and try again.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil at FreeBSD.org>