Thank you (for making the ports less boring).

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Sep 12 23:06:03 UTC 2011

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:55:56 +0200
Michal Varga articulated:

> So again, thank you for taking your part in ensuring that my days with
> FreeBSD (the remaining few, so to say) won't become too boring. It's
> much appreciated, really.

Seriously now, I thought I was the only one allowed to criticize
FreeBSD for {Pick a topic}. You have to remember the motto:

"Criticizing Microsoft if to be considered constructive criticism;
criticizing {name your OS} is blasphemy and hate mongering and will
immediately lead to a flame war."

Now that you have vented, have you filed a PR against this
behavior/port/WTF? If not, I would recommend you do so.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+ports at seibercom.net