LDFLAGS support for bsd.port.mk and CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS cleanup

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Sun Sep 11 20:01:05 UTC 2011

* Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru) wrote:

The patch is ready:

http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/ldflags.patch

While it's mostly a bunch of similar changes, I'd like community
eyes on specific important parts, namely Mk/ changes, python and
ruby and generally all := assigns of *FLAGS, as these are dangerous
(may refer variables which were not yet defined or which are changed
later. However, I don't see any other way to prepend values instead
of appending).

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru