editors/zim

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 3 06:17:20 UTC 2011

Chris Whitehouse wrote on 03.09.2011 01:40:
> On 02/09/2011 09:18, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov wrote:
>> Chris Whitehouse wrote on 01.09.2011 02:30:
>>
>> [skipping the details since original problem was solved]
>
> did you see that I had to add a line for MD5 to distinfo to make it work
> on my 8.1-R system? Though the last change was to remove MD5...

Yes, but MD5 checksums in ports was retired some time ago, so it's not
needed anymore, and actually ports system will complain about unknown
hashing method. It's just your old ports tree issue (also as "Unknown
component pygobject").

>>> Now it builds and installs and is working fine, _and_ my original
>>> problem has gone away.
>>>
>>> thanks very much for your help. I'll drop the author a line to say it's
>>> been fixed.
>>>
>>> Chris
>>
>> Sorry for delay, i now added sqlite3 dependency and some optional
>> dependencies for zim plugins (besides the gtkspell one, since the plugin
>> needs python binding to gtkspell that we seems lacking in the ports
>> tree). This pr was submitted: http://bugs.freebsd.org/160385.
>>
>> I also reupploaded port tarball and the diff.
>
> Thanks for all that. I've put a watch on it on freshports so I'll get
> notified when it gets committed.
>
> Oh and the author says watch out for version 0.53 coming out in the next
> couple of weeks :P
>
> cheers
>
> Chris

No problem. Updating 0.52 -> 0.53 will be more easy than 0.29 -> 0.52
anyway :)

--
Regards,
Ruslan