editors/zim

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 2 08:18:57 UTC 2011

Chris Whitehouse wrote on 01.09.2011 02:30:

[skipping the details since original problem was solved]

> Now it builds and installs and is working fine, _and_ my original
> problem has gone away.
>
> thanks very much for your help. I'll drop the author a line to say it's
> been fixed.
>
> Chris

Sorry for delay, i now added sqlite3 dependency and some optional
dependencies for zim plugins (besides the gtkspell one, since the plugin
needs python binding to gtkspell that we seems lacking in the ports
tree). This pr was submitted: http://bugs.freebsd.org/160385.

I also reupploaded port tarball and the diff.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.