tinderbox error question

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Sun Oct 30 17:00:37 UTC 2011

Good day.

I'm trying to update devel/geany-plugins and have weird tinderbox error:
"""
smeshariki3# ./tc tinderbuild -b 8.2-FreeBSD -nullfs devel/geany-plugins
ERROR: Port, devel/geany-plugins is not in the datastore.
tinderbuild: creating makefile...
cd:
/usr/local/tinderbox/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports//usr/local/tinderbox/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports:
No such file or directory
ERROR: Directory
/usr/local/tinderbox/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports//usr/local/tinderbox/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports
does not exist.
tinderbuild: failed to generate Makefile for 8.2-FreeBSD
tinderbuild: Cleaning up after tinderbuild.  Please be patient.
"""
I wasn't able to trace why it trying to cd into this odd path, but if i
lauch the build with the same command, but using current geany-plugins
port, i could not reproduce this error. So what the problem may be?

This patched geany-plugins is the only port that i was able to trigger
this with. I also tried to upgrade tinderbox to latest stable version
(3.4) to not avail. Please help. Thanks.

Patch is there:
http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/geany-plugins-0.21.diff.txt

--
Regards,